Our role is to provide support and a voice for local solicitors so they can better serve their clients and the local community.
Although we are a separate legal entity to the Law Society of New South Wales we work closely with the Law Society of NSW which also plays a coordinating role and provides grants and other support. we are part of a network of 29 regional law societies throughout New South Wales.
- Missing Will: Estate of the Donald Alexander McLemon late of 6 Rawson rd, Greenacre
- “Digital Readiness” programs for members of The Law Society of NSW subsidised by the NSW Department of Industry
- Thursday 2 November 2017 Annual Dinner
- Missing Will: Estate of the Late Henriette Van Mierlo
- Missing Will: Estate of the Late Luke John Digby late of Castle Hill.
- Renew Membership for Year Ended 30 June 2018 Online
- Webinar: foreign resident capital gains withholding (FRCGW) threshold and withholding rate
- Webinar: Use of the ATO Business Portal to request clients’ tax documents – for Legal practitioners
- Missing Will: Estate of the Late Roy Thomas Daniels
- Vietnamese Australian Lawyers’ Association Presents CLE DINNER SEMINAR BLITZ 28 March 2017
“Digital Readiness” programs for members of The Law Society of NSW subsidised by the NSW Department of Industry 31 Oct and 1 November 2017
To find out more click on the image
Thursday 2 November 2017 Annual Dinner
6:30 PM Park Royal Phillip Street Parramatta
Ticket prices per person: $75.00 for financial members of the Parramatta & District Law Society and $85.00 non-members.